Tuesday, March 16th
6 pm – Welcome Dinner & Reception
Wednesday, March 17th
Intech Anchoring Systems Headquarters – 8250 Bunkum Road, Caseyville, IL 62232
7 am – Continental Breakfast
8 am – Program to Begin
12 pm – Catered Lunch
4 pm – Event will Conclude
Grout School Topics
You will have the opportunity to learn about hollow bar and its many applications. Intech Anchoring Systems, WORD Rock Drills, and Chemgrout will be presenting/demonstrating.
- Exploring the many applications for hollow bar self-drilling anchors.
- Design methodologies
- Load Testing of hollow bar elements
- Operation of a rotary percussion drill rig
- Operation of grout plant and coordination with the drill operator
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- Maintenance of Equipment
The attendance is limited to 12 attendees; please respond as soon as possible.
Please email email@example.com. All registrations must be turned in by March 9th, 2021
Hotel recommendations and suggestions are available upon request.