Force Arrester™ Support Column System
The Force Arrester™ SCS replaces the conventional concrete block, brick, and wood timber posts by providing superior support to existing beams and floor joists in your crawl space.
The SCS standard column length is 3 feet and then field-cut to the specific application. A heavy-duty, threaded adjustment at the top allows for the load to be securely transferred to the column.
The SCS is designed to rest on a pre-compacted aggregate footing of crushed base rock material. The compacted base material will absorb the load that is transferred from the existing support beam to the SCS bearing plate to provide a secure and stable foundation.
Benefits of the Force Arrester™ SCS
- Powder-coated structural steel construction
- Large 14″ × 14″ × ⅜″ steel bearing plate to transfer the load to the bearing surface
- Extremely high load capacity (supports weights over 60,000 lbs)
- Immediate stabilization and lifting capabilities
- Custom fit to any crawl space height
- Designed to bear on compacted base material, eliminating the need for concrete