AllTorque Connection Steps
- Product Family Helicals
- Subcategory TORQUE MONITOR
- TIP Category HOW TO
- Tags ALLTORQUE, BLUETOOTH, TORQUE MONITOR
The intent for this TIP is to connect your mobile device to the AllTorque app to be able to read the true torque readings directly.
- 1. Install the “AlltorqueHD” app through the App Store (for IOS devices) or through the Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- 2. Either sign into an existing account or create new user account.
- 3. Power on your TorqueLink device from the black rubber button on the back of the device.
- 4. On the home screen of the AlltorqueHD app, press “Scan For Devices” in the top right corner of your screen.
- 5. Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your device.
- 6. A dialogue box will appear saying “Available Devices.” Here you will click on the proper TorqueLink device that you are currently using.
- 7. To verify that you are connected to your TorqueLink Device. At the top of your screen you should see, “Connected To: Your TorqueLink Device.”