Intech Careers – St. Louis, Detroit, & Midwest
Intech Anchoring Systems is a proud employer to the greater St. Louis, Detroit, and across the Midwest.
We have various positions from warehouse operations to engineering, manufacturing, administrative, accounting, marketing, sales, and management. We offer paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, and other benefits all available after a provisionary period.
For more information about our current openings, interested parties may send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Content & Social Media Specialist
Location: Caseyville, IL
If you are passionate about social media, content creation, engaging an audience, and interested in creating content to display our company values and culture – this is the job for you!
Intech is looking for an outgoing, self-starter to oversee the day-to-day management of various social media channels and content projects.
This position will oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendars, as well as monitor all social channels. You will become engrained in all of our company’s departments and be able to then showcase our company culture through social media and our website.
You will be responsible for weekly reporting on tasks completed and various social and website data points to prove your success.
Candidates must submit a cover letter and five writing samples with their application. The writing samples should contain a variety of types of content, including blog posts, social campaigns, web page or landing page copy, and a white paper or other downloadable, text-heavy resource.
- Full-time (M-F), 40 hours a week
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies through keyword research, blog and case study development, award submissions, and other resources which help us hit our lead generation, sales, brand awareness, and company leadership goals.
- Interview team members from corporate management to engineers and sales team leadership to showcase and develop content from a technical perspective.
- Become ingrained in all of our companies’ departments to highlight our company culture through all developed content pieces.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other platforms as researched and recommended.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Independently create content including graphics and photos for social posts.
- Work with our in-house videographer on content development, which will require site visits to local and regional job sites.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Qualified candidates must be creative and perceptive professionals, who are skilled communicators and able to collaborate with various teams.
- The ability to take initiative is a strong requirement of this position.
- Knowledge and expertise of all social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is preferred, or willingness to become certified is required.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites, or other software as recommended.
- Project management and organization skills will be key in this role.
- Current knowledge of SEO practices, techniques, and reporting is essential to this role.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and WordPress (code development is not required).
- Graphic design experience is not required but is a plus as you will be responsible for generating graphics for social media use.
- Construction industry experience is not required, but the ability and willingness to learn the ins and outs of our processes will be key.
- Relevant experience in determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Able to set creative direction, manage design resources, and introduce or execute new creative ideas as needed.
Compensation & Benefits
- Pay is commensurate with experience, but please include salary expectations when applying.
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision insurance)
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
How to Apply
Intech is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career, please email your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.