Intech Anchoring is currently looking to add Warehouse Laborers to our Metro East region team. These positions include full health insurance coverage including vision and dental, 401K retirement options with employer match, paid time off, and other benefits.
If you or someone you know is interested or want more information about our current openings, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Warehouse Associate
Work Location: Caseyville, IL
The warehouse associate has the responsibility to fulfill a wide variety of tasks in our warehouse. This position is really the backbone of service and quality as every product that comes through the warehouse is handled by the warehouse associate. Product quality, order presentation, and safety are just a few of the responsibilities held by these utility team members. As a warehouse associate, you will be trained in all areas of warehouse operations including warehouse safety, forklift operation, palletizing material, product branding, and much more!
- Safety is every employee’s responsibility
- Follow instruction from the warehouse manager to complete the efficient operation of the warehouse
- Maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness
- Ensure all orders are palletized for shipping with 100% accuracy and professional appearance
- Receive and unload inbound freight shipments
- Utilize hand tools, power tools, and light machinery to prepare material for storage or shipping
- Complete physical inventory counts for multiple product lines
- Maintain and clean rental equipment
- Operate production line focusing on safety, productivity, and quality
- Provide a high level of quality and accuracy throughout order processing and product assembly
- Sustain our culture of excellence
- Strong commitment to workplace safety
- Must be a team player willing to do what is needed to get a task done
- Must be confident, competent, and self-motivated
- Must be well organized and able to follow systems to maintain an organized warehouse
- The ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, and basic power tools are beneficial
- Must have strong attention to detail that distinguishes great companies from good companies
- Must have an overall willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work on your feet for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Ability to walk, kneel, squat, reach overhead, balance, and/or crouch for extended periods throughout the day. May need to lift product weighing up to 80 lbs. This position is physically demanding.
- The requirement to wear steel-toed boots in the warehouse. T-shirts and sweatshirts are provided after a probationary period. Basic PPE is provided.
- Background check and drug testing required. The facility is a smoke-free/drug-free workplace.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
How to Apply
Interested parties may send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.