Intech Careers – St. Louis, Detroit, & Midwest
Business Development Manager / Sales
Remote – Chicago, IL or Surrounding Area
Intech Anchoring Systems has been supplying commercial and industrial contractors with geostructural engineering products, materials, and solutions for 20 years. Our focus is to supply project materials to specialty sub-contractors – who work with general contractors – on projects involving difficult soil conditions and requiring earth retention, micropiles, and/or foundation rehabilitation.
Intech has an immediate opening and is in need of a Business Development / Outside Sales representative with a desire to work for an industry leader with superior products and a reputation for excellence.
In this high profile position, your principal responsibility will be Business Development and product sales to Sub-Contractors and Owner Operators, while networking and marketing Specifying Engineers located within a defined territory / region. Your main geographical area of responsibility will focus on the following states: IL, MO, KS, WI, MN, IA, NE.
- Contract negotiations
- Daily management of territory development and project support
- Collaborating with the in-house engineering team to support our partner’s needs
- Marketing and sales of deep foundation and micro-piling systems, earth retention, foundation rehabilitation, drainage solutions / soil gas management as well as settlement control systems.
- Qualified candidates must have 5-7 years of experience with territory sales and business development.
- Experience with project / territory development.
- Business to business and/or construction sales is preferred.
- Extensive Travel within Territory – 40% to 50%
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication, organizational, writing, and computer skills
- Working knowledge or experience in general construction, shoring and earth retention, micro-piles, drainage applications and drilling a plus
- Solid familiarity with all project contractual requirements
- Proven experience working effectively as a liaison with Engineers, Sub-Contractors, and Owners
- Paid, extensive training will be provided
- Vehicle expense compensation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls.