When you choose to partner with a distributor or supplier, there are a number of considerations to keep in mind. While you certainly want high quality products and supplies, there is much more to the search process. You should look for a distributor that backs their products with first-class engineering support. Are you getting that with your current distributor?
Types of Engineering Support Available
The problem with purchasing products from distributors that offer no support is that issues become yours to bear alone. When you have a question, something goes wrong, or you aren’t sure of how to proceed, it can help to have engineering support readily available. Here are a few types of engineering support:
- Design construction. When you’re in the middle of designing a project or implementing a new product, it’s common to have questions. Engineering support can help you avoid mistakes and make efficient use of the time and resources you have at your disposal.
- Technology. When highly technical parts, products, and techniques are first being implemented, it can help to have tech support at your fingertips. As is the case with any type of technology, engineering products can malfunction from time to time. Proper support can ensure you don’t have to deal with these issues on your own.
- Load testing. Need help load testing, or are you unsure of how much force a particular reinforcement solution can support? Rather than finding out the hard way, a certified engineer can answer your questions and guide you through the load testing process.
- Installation training. There’s always a learning curve when trying something new, but this is especially true when dealing with complex geostructural engineering products and materials. Standby support can prepare you for the installation process with advanced, comprehensive training.
Intech Anchoring Products & Support
At Intech Anchoring, we offer a number of products to contractors and engineers. These include brands like A.B. Chance, Atlas, Magnacore, Hydraway, Carbon Fiber, and Epoxy and Urethane.
- Our A.B. Chance product line is ideal for commercial, industrial, residential, and institutional applications.
- With Magnacore SDAs, expect high quality anchors and micropile systems.
- Our Atlas resistance piers are available for all of your structural settlement needs.
- We’ve been a proud provider of Hydraway Drainage Systems for more than 20 years and recommend them for athletic fields, golf courses, ventilation of pond liners, and more.
- With concrete repair and reinforcement products, you can effectively remediate damaged concrete walls, bridges, columns, damns, and floor slaps.
- And much more.
In addition to our superior line of products, we offer unmatched support. Our various levels are backed by a network of certified engineers and centered on providing training, equipment, technical solutions, and valuable resources. Instead of simply supplying products to our customers, we partner with them to ensure they are equipped to successfully implement and install our solutions. It’s that commitment to support that sets Intech Anchoring apart from the competition.
For additional information on any of our various products or levels of engineering support, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Intech Anchoring can be reached at 734-432-5111.